Sunday 24 June 2012

Wet or Dry?

There seems to be a lot of panic amongst the forums about the weather. Fret not! You don't need to pack your arm bands or life jackets, the trails are dry and dusty! The forecast is fairly good for this week, and has been good other than the storm. So no need to worry for now.

Pleney is still closed, with reports of Wednesday being the earliest it is likely to be fixed, but lest we forget, we are in France. I've got out on the bike again, and the arm and shoulder feel alright, not quite 100% but not too bad.

For now, here's a little clip of bandaged up little me riding the new 'mini jump park', nothing too exciting (see - dry!).


7 comments:

  1. Only got text on last 2 blogs no images.
    Can you do bit on new features for this season with lots of pic's?
    Cheers and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought some videos would make up for the lack of pictures! Haven't been out many times since I crashed. As for new features, there really isn't a lot that I haven't already talked about, when the rest of the area is open, I'll do my best

      Delete
  2. Hey mate, any news on the pleney lift yet? Heading out on 1st July so keeping everything crossed it might be fixed by then!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last I heard was that the cable needed replacing and thursday or friday were the estimates for when it would be open again. Fingers crossed.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mark! Fingers crossed!! We'll have cars so can drive to Les Gets if necessary but the lift is so much easier and I love the ride home from Les Gets to Morzine!! :) Great blog, thanks!!

      Delete