Monday 18 June 2012

Pain (not the bread kind)



Had a big crash in a stupid place today. The last few corners before the bridge at the bottom of Pleney, really rough, really rocky and really fast. Something just slung me off. Bit cut up, bit bashed up, but hopefully will be back on it in a day or two.

Interestingly I've seen a good start to track maintenance in both Morzine and Les Gets. When I say a good start, I mean, they are doing some. In the bike park in Les Gets they were digging out some braking bumps on the entrances to corners, and on Pleney main line, some of the biggest holes had been removed, which really helped after all the wet weather. It's unlikely it will stay like that for long, but hopefully track maintenance will continue. I also hear reports of lots of new tracks and jumps over at Chatel bike park, I will get over there with a camera as soon as possible.

For now though, here's a couple of snaps from the sunshine...




1 comment:

  1. Ouch. Wish I was there to make it better. Mum X

    ReplyDelete