Thursday 14 June 2012

Fine Weather at Last!


 I woke today to clear skies - at last! I went up early to get some photos, there's quite a lot of snow around so it was worthwhile. The trails were still really wet, sloppy mud now though. This of course means the onslaught of braking bumps have begun to appear. They were also tidying up the edges of the tracks with a strimmer - wet grass cuttings make for an interesting piece of detritus to get on your goggles. The runs are probably drier by now, and tomorrow with the nice weather set to continue, I plan to ride a lot more. For now though, the chalet needs preparing as guests will be arriving at the weekend!





3 comments:

  1. If you use the word detritus I think you are over qualified to work for pt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha nah he's into his big words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like big words. Glad the sun is shining at last. Mum X

    ReplyDelete