Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pleney still not running...


...so I guess I'm stuck with Les Gets until the weekend. Yesterday was very wet, so bits through the woods were greasy today but the forecast for the next 5 days is looking good! As requested, I got a couple of pics of new features. There really aren't very many though. I don't think there's anything new in the bike park, I'm aiming to head up Mont Chery tomorrow to see what's going on there, but again, nothing new I don't think. Reports are that there isn't much new in Chatel bike park either, but there are a few new jumps and the like. I'll find out when I get over there.

This table near the top has been rebuilt. But it's about the same... Kaiser Wilhelm whipping

The corners leading up to it have had a bit of work with some line choices.

3 lines here. The lower two kill your speed a little.

The new tables in the mini jump park. Guy Hewitt throwing shapes

The wallride is different too

The double near the top has also been re-done. It looks fairly alright if you can pin the corner before, but naturally this is rough as hell!


Not as forgiving if you come up short


2 comments:

  1. The new double at the top is as easy as it ever was. Carry your speed through the corner and you will easily clear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all getting a bit technical for me. Glad the weather looks better. X

    ReplyDelete