Friday 30 July 2010

Not So Sunny


Yesterday brought us several thunderstorms, one of which I had the luxury of driving through, pretty monstrous! So naturally I couldn't be bothered to drown so didn't ride, but today I got out in the mud over at Lindarets for some sliding about.

The weather wasn't quite what the forecasters had promised (Clear? No...) but at least it didn't rain on me very much. I took a few moments to get some snaps as well as saying hello to Rich from Aston Hill. Get booked in for the next race on 5th of September!

I also got a new headset from hope, fitted masterfully by Gareth from the Morzine Mountainbike mechanics. Another top job.



2 comments:

  1. And we know all about French thunderstorms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhjyufghkkjgfvdfjkkdf

    (which in Lexi speak means I miss you Uncle Mark and can't wait to see you)

    ReplyDelete