Monday 19 July 2010

Back To Riding


It feels good to be back on the bike. Although I still have a fairly painful shoulder, I can cope with it so I'm happy again. After scaring myself in Morgins yesterday, a quick crash on the road down from Avoriaz made it pretty painful for today again though. If you've ever crashed on that road, then you're an absolute idiot - just like me.

Today has been good, despite being a little annoyed about feeling out of my comfort zone on the black runs in Chatel bike park and being afraid of mud. There are some new gaps on one of the red runs in Les Lindarets, check out the clip to see a couple of them. Keep an eye on WideOpen for Paul's next blog entry for more details on the changes.

The weather is still glorious pretty much every day here, I'm hoping it stays this way, chasing Tom's dust trail down Super Morzine at the end of the day was fantastic. Keep an eye out around the PDS for some snazzy looking folk in Riders Retreat jerseys from SixMotion too!

New Gaps in Les Lindarets from Riders Retreat on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. "If you've ever crashed on that road, then you're an absolute idiot - just like me." HI MARK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you knew how to ride but all you keep doing is crashing! Will have to get Lexi to show you how to ride on her quad bike.

    ReplyDelete