Wednesday 9 June 2010

Tools at the Barn



If you're staying at the Barn with Riders Retreat, and planning on bringing your own tools with you, it might be useful for you to know what will already be here in my toolkit. All guests can borrow any of my tools, if they're not lying around, just ask!

So here is a list of tools which I will be bringing:

-2 allen key sets of mediocre quality
-bb and crank bolt tool for hollowtech 2 cranks/bb cups
-ISIS bb tool
-Square taper bb tool
-Old skool crank puller
-Cassette lockring tool
-Chainwhip
-Pedal spanner
-Cable cutters
-T25 tool for disc rotors
-Shock pump
-Some screwdrivers
-A little spanner that should fit the nuts on orange shock shuttles (fits my patriot 66 at least)
-A chain tool
-Some tyre levers if I can find them all
-Grease, loctite, and some chain lube (though this is likely to get used quick so I might hide it!)
-A file
-Anything else you can see in the photo, a few bolts, might even have a few half used brake pads lying around

That should be everything, I'll see what else I can find that might be useful for guests. Hopefully knowing what is here already will help you keep the weight down to keep the airport staff smiling in case you were going to be brining a suitcase of tools.

There is also an assortment of tools at each of the Riders Retreat chalets, along with a workstand and a pump to add to my list aswell, so don't fret if you can't fit all your tools in.

No comments:

Post a Comment