Thursday 17 June 2010

On the road to Morzine



I made it! I am alive and well, only one slight hold-up, other than that, the journey wasn't too bad. It definitely gets more interesting as you get into the mountains. However, for me, so did the weather.

Then came the climb up into Morzine, in the cloud, which my little car didn't enjoy as much as I did, probably used a tonne of fuel to get it up there, but mountain roads are simply amazing to drive, even in a little old car in poor weather.

The video isn't that interesting, but there's a little of me driving, and something about a hairy dog that I'm sure you'll want to hear about. I forgot to video me at the tolls, as that was probably interesting to watch me scrabble to the other side of the car, sorry folks.

And now I'm here, it's been raining a lot. I want it to stop as there are some outdoor jobs that need doing, and I need to go shopping and get my rear wheel sorted.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are working hard already. Hope it stops raining. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. French women are always the hairest

    ReplyDelete