Saturday 26 June 2010

Portes du Soleil is open!



The lifts all opened yesterday, so I took a brief trip over to Chatel bike park, via the new track under the Chaux Fleurie lift. The Chaux Fleurie track is very good, despite the usual few odd jumps and the like.

Chatel bike park has also seen some changes. Although I didn't stay long, I had enough time to find out they've changed some of my favourite sections. Nevermind. It also looked as though they were building an even bigger drop at the top of the Chatel mountain style course. Mental

3 comments:

  1. The scenery looks amazing and it must be a geologer's paradise!
    Mum X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks incredible

    did you ride down that little hill in the background? :p

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh never noticed that spot round the corner, makes for some good photos. I have ridden down many little hills...

    ReplyDelete