Friday 31 August 2012

Global Warming

Definitely the cause of the weather we've had. It's been raining non stop for 2 and a half days now. And it's cold. But that means some awesome riding for the last week of the PDS. Though as it happens, today I stuck to Pleney anyway.

The weather was horrible, so cold and wet, I couldn't see a thing with the amount of rain on my goggles. But the riding itself was awesome. Tested myself on some off the main line riding, steep, muddy, rooty. For someone who hates riding in the wet, I was pretty pleased with my riding. I just tried to look past the wetness, and go really fast.


Plenty of this
And these

Busting out the spikes! These tyres really work out here, somehow when it's wet, you still grip. Which is just great really.

Fresh snow I snapped through a gap in the cloud on Ressachaux. Though when I went up to Avoriaz, there had been an awful lot of snow on the surrounding peaks. It even started sleeting on us in the town. Fun!

After riding. Rather wet

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look much fun and I'm glad I'm not doing your washing!¬

    ReplyDelete