Friday 24 August 2012

Chatel Jumps

So a few weeks ago I'd hit that step up on Fluid in Chatel Bikepark, but not the double afterwards. After explaining this to some guests, they followed me in, and I decided to lead them off the double anyway, oops! That double is sneaky though, I'd been told to slow up for it, but with a dab of brakes, I still overshot it by miles, wish I could have seen it, it felt huuuge!

Unfortunately later in the day, one of my guests crashed into a stealth drainage ditch coming out of the bottom of one of the runs. After most of us saying, 'nah, nothing's broken' he decided to pop into the medical centre, and returned with two fractured wrists and a cast on each arm. Must be awful, healing vibes to Sam Willard. He did however manage to get a super quick clip of myself and Riders Retreat guests Bruce and Glyn hitting the aforementioned step up on Fluid.


Fluid step up on Pinkbike


2 comments:

  1. What's the crack with vid's buddy unable to view on iPad?
    Also won't play on PB.

    Keep on with the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure mate, not too clued up on ipads and the like! Sorry

      Delete