Tuesday 14 August 2012

Deval Karts

As a birthday present for Matt Jones (give him a follow on Twitter, he'd totally love that - @matt_jones94) I said I'd show him and the Woburn Sands crew around Chatel bike park. They didn't disappoint, sending it off all the big gaps I could show them.

After throwing down some some flips and tricks on the airbag, they wanted to try out the Deval Karts and the Luge. I got some videos of them trying to roll the Deval Karts, I should imagine it felt a lot faster if you were behind the wheel!



deval karts on Pinkbike

In other news, there's been more work done on the red track under the Zore lift, with a totally different line through the top bit. Loose dusty berms meant mega roost! There's still a few holes in the old corners, but I've really been enjoying the two tracks up there this year. Gotta fix another snapped spoke tonight though, I just can't seem to stop snapping em!

No comments:

Post a Comment