Sunday 29 July 2012

Rain?

It's been so dry and dusty lately, been awesome. I rode Champery again, hit every section, which to some people might sound pretty standard, but for me, I was pretty happy. Some of my guests that I took with me were less impressed, and the crazy French dude we met survived the whole lot then binned it on the road.

I've also been trying to get fast on Super Morzine side, which has been so loose and dusty, whenever you see anyone else you just try to kick up loads of roost and dust, it's been awesome.

So I was a little bit down-heartened to see rain yesterday, then even more so to see that it had rained all night too. So today, I can't be bothered to go and get muddy, I'll stay in and watch the World Cup. With a forecast like this, I don't think it will be long before it dries out again.


  
Also been doing some chilling up at the mines and down by the lake since it's been so hot, so here's a few snaps of that!
Found this creepy geezer living down the mines

Definitely a safe game







1 comment:

  1. Who's the creepy geezer and why were some of your guests not impressed with Champery?

    ReplyDelete