Sunday 1 July 2012

Passportes du Soleil





 So it seems I waited for the rain before I chose to go and get some photos of what was going on in town. The Passportes is not an event I take a massive interest being more xc/all mountain orientated. However, you get people entering on DH bikes, and you don't have to ride everything if you don't want to.

Labyrinth were here, I think it's a pretty good looking bike


YT industries were there with some nice looking bikes, they were hiding their top model a bit though!
   
Electronic shocks eh? Not sure if these were available to test or not

Some more unusual bikes were on display too. Clean lines on this

Our friends Hope were there

YT also had this mega truck for some reason. It was loud as hell!

Fortunately I arrived in time for this bizarre French trials/drums fusion



1 comment:

  1. Sad I know but all the bikes look the same to me except the colour.

    ReplyDelete