Wednesday 11 August 2010

Dry riding?


Bit sparse on the blog entries lately, but I've been riding so much! It's dried out now, though the weather looks set to turn tomorrow.

The past few days we've ridden a lot more runs off Pleney, just searching for new stuff and found some gems, wonderful rooty mayhem, which of course I can deal with in the dry...

We also made a trip to Morgins, driving round this time to get a full day there, which was well worth it. Despite some mechanical woes for one party member, we got in many runs, faster each time, finding some great lines.

My parents, sister, her friend and my niece have also come out to visit me now, as well as my brother's fiancée, her friend, and my other niece! (look out for two cool babies round town in AC/DC t shirts by the way). Hopefully I'll be able to show them just how wonderful the PDS is.

Also, check out those MarkinMorzine inspired photos down there! (extra photos from Ross Darch)




No comments:

Post a Comment